Seeking operations members from lumber stackers to mobile equipment operators to maintenance! Competitive pay and benefits are based on skill and responsibility.
Michigan Lumber & Wood Fiber is seeking a mechanical or electrical engineer to support start up sawmill operations in Mio and Gaylord. Once we get into an operational state the focus will shift more to optimization which will include additional capital investments to the sites.
- Competitive wage, Company 401k, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- A chance to support the build of our new hardwood sawmills and then help drive the optimization.
- Support the start up operations of our Mio and Gaylord sites from an engineering perspective.
- Effectively work and communicate with MLWF employees as well as contracted companies providing machine centers, equipment and services to our sites.
- Drive continuous improvement in manufacturing.
A degree in engineering from an accredited school or equivalent job experience required. A background in mechanical and or electrical engineering is preferred. Strong organization, computer, mathematical and communication skills is a must.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors in mechanical or electrical engineering is desired. On the job training with 5 plus years’ experience at a minimum if the candidate has no degree.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Michigan Lumber & Wood Fiber, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable Federal, State or local laws.